CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF):
Third Quarter Highlights
- Record third quarter net earnings attributable to common stockholders of $403.3 million, or $6.35 per diluted share, compared to earnings of $330.9 million, or $4.73 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2011.
- Record third quarter earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of $729.1 million, compared to $640.8 million in the third quarter of 2011.
Year To Date Highlights
- Record net earnings attributable to common stockholders of $1.4 billion, or $21.19 per diluted share, compared to earnings of $1.1 billion, or $15.41 per diluted share, in the prior year period.
- Record EBITDA of $2.5 billion, compared to $2.1 billion in the prior year period.
- Record net sales of $4.6 billion, compared to $4.4 billion in the prior year period.
- High anticipated 2013 corn planting, strong domestic fertilizer demand and favorable natural gas costs provide a positive operating environment for the remainder of 2012 and into 2013.
- Decision to expand capacity reflects expectations for sustained favorable outlook for North American nitrogen production.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts