Silicon Image, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIMG), a leading provider of HD connectivity solutions, today announced that the company will hold its Financial Analyst Day on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time at the Grand Hyatt in New York City. This invitation-only event is for financial analysts and institutional investors. For other interested parties, the Silicon Image Financial Analyst Day will be available as a live webcast.
The live webcast will be available from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time at http://ir.siliconimage.com/. A replay of the webcast can be accessed approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for 90 days after the conference.
The event will be followed by an industry panel discussion, titled “Driving the Future of Mobile Video and Interactivity” moderated by Tim Bajarin of Creative Strategies and featuring the following industry executives:
- Ron Louks, Mobile Executive (HTC and Sony Ericsson)
- Tom Wheeler, Mobile Industry Executive (Managing Director, Core Capital Partners, Former President CTIA and Former President NCTA (National Cable Television Association)
- Adam Sutherland, SVP – Corporate Strategy and Business Development National Geographic
- Bill Weiss, Chairman and CEO, The Promar Group LLC – (Board Member/Executive Advisor for Telecom, Media and Technology Companies)
Financial analysts and institutional investors who are interested in attending the event in person should contact Mike Bishop at Silicon Image Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.About Silicon Image, Inc. Silicon Image is a leading provider of connectivity solutions that enable the reliable distribution and presentation of high-definition content for consumer electronics, mobile, and PC markets. The company delivers its technology via semiconductor and intellectual property products that are compliant with global industry standards and feature market leading Silicon Image innovations such as InstaPort™ and InstaPrevue™. Silicon Image’s products are deployed by the world’s leading electronics manufacturers in devices such as desktop and notebook PCs, DTVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, audio-video receivers, as well as mobile phones, tablets and digital cameras. Silicon Image has driven the creation of the highly successful HDMI® and DVI™ industry standards, the latest standard for mobile devices – MHL®, and the leading 60GHz wireless HD video standard – WirelessHD®. Via its wholly-owned subsidiary, Simplay Labs, Silicon Image offers manufacturers comprehensive standards interoperability and compliance testing services. For more information, visit us at http://www.siliconimage.com/. Silicon Image and the Silicon Image logo are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Silicon Image, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV