IHS (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of information and analytics, today announced that the company will not be presenting at previously announced investor conferences in New York this week. Piper Jaffray has elected to postpone its Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference until the first quarter of 2013 as a result of a venue closure. Due to travel conditions into and around the city of New York as a result of Hurricane Sandy, IHS will not appear at the Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on November 7, 2012.
As previously announced, IHS Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jerre Stead will present at the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference on November 14, 2012 at approximately 2:00 p.m. EST.
A live webcast and replay of the J.P. Morgan conference presentation will be available, and can be accessed live at http://investor.ihs.com and for approximately 90 days following the event.
About IHS ( www.ihs.com )IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to long-term, sustainable growth and employs more than 6,000 people in more than 30 countries around the world. IHS is a registered trademark of IHS Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2012 IHS Inc. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV