Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXEL) announced today that Michael M. Morrissey, Ph.D., the company’s president and chief executive officer, will present at three investor conferences later this month.
- Lazard Capital Markets’ 9 th Annual Healthcare Conference: Exelixis’ presentation is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. EST / 7:00 a.m. PST on Wednesday, November 14, 2012, in New York.
- Credit Suisse’s 2012 Healthcare Conference: Exelixis’ presentation is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. EST / 11:30 a.m. MST on Thursday, November 15, 2012, in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Piper Jaffray’s 24 th Annual Healthcare Conference: Exelixis’ presentation is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. EST / 7:30 a.m. PST on Tuesday, November 27, 2012, in New York.
During each presentation, Dr. Morrissey will discuss the company’s development program and plans for cabozantinib, and review the most recent publicly available data for the compound. He will also provide a general business update.
Each presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the Event Calendar page under Investors at www.exelixis.com.
About ExelixisExelixis, Inc. is a biotechnology company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. Exelixis is focusing its proprietary resources and development efforts exclusively on cabozantinib (formerly known as XL184), its most advanced product candidate, in order to maximize the therapeutic and commercial potential of this compound. Exelixis has also established a portfolio of other novel compounds that it believes have the potential to address serious unmet medical needs, many of which are being advanced by partners as part of collaborations. For more information, please visit the company's web site at www.exelixis.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV