“We had a tremendous start to our fiscal year 2013,” said J. Eric Pike, Chairman and CEO of Pike. “Our strong first quarter performance reflects the sustained growth trends in all areas of our construction business, the addition of UCS, plus a relatively high volume of storm restoration activity.”
The Company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern on Tuesday, November 6. The call can be accessed by dialing (888) 359-3627, or (719) 325-2495 for international callers. The confirmation code for the live call is 3855455. Interested parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast via the "Investor Center" on the Company's website at www.pike.com.
A replay will be made available shortly after the live call is completed
and can be accessed by dialing (858) 384-5517. The confirmation code for
the replay is 3855455. The replay will remain available until midnight
Eastern on November 13. An on-demand replay of the conference call will
remain available online for a limited time following the conclusion of
About Pike Electric Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV