ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biopharmaceutical company that develops anticancer therapeutics using its antibody expertise and Targeted Antibody Payload (TAP) technology, today announced that the following presentations by Company management at upcoming investor conferences will be webcast:
- Lazard Capital Markets 9 th Annual Healthcare Conference3:00 pm ET on November 14, 2012 in New York, NYPresenter: Gregory Perry, Executive Vice President and CFO
- Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in London10:00 am GMT (5:00 am ET) on November 15, 2012 in London, EnglandPresenter: Daniel Junius, President and CEO
A webcast of each presentation can be accessed live through the “Investor Information” section of the Company’s website, www.immunogen.com; a replay of each presentation will be available at the same location for one week.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics using the Company's expertise in tumor biology, monoclonal antibodies, potent cancer-cell killing agents and engineered linkers. The Company's TAP technology uses monoclonal antibodies to deliver one of ImmunoGen's proprietary cancer-killing agents specifically to tumor cells. There are now ten TAP compounds in clinical development, of which three are wholly owned by the Company. ImmunoGen’s collaborative partners include Amgen, Bayer HealthCare, Biotest, Lilly, Novartis, Roche, and Sanofi. Marketing applications for trastuzumab emtansine (T-DM1), the most advanced compound using ImmunoGen’s TAP technology, have been submitted in the US and Europe. Roche is developing this compound under an agreement between ImmunoGen and Genentech, a member of the Roche Group. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at www.immunogen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV