BALTIMORE, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) today announced that Pete H. Nachtwey, Senior Executive Vice President and CFO is scheduled to speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference taking place at The Plaza Hotel, New York, NY on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at approximately 2:35PM (EST).
Both live and on-demand versions of the audio webcast will be available. A link to the presentation slides and webcast will be accessible via Leggmason.com under the "Investor Relations" section ( http://www.leggmason.com/about/investor_relations.aspx.) The on-demand audio webcast will be available shortly after the presentation for a period of two weeks.
Legg Mason, Inc. is a global asset management firm, with $651 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2012. The Company provides active asset management in many major investment centers throughout the world. Legg Mason is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland and its common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: LM).
SOURCE Legg Mason, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV