PITTSBURGH, Nov 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Income Life's Arias Agencies is pleased to announce it has been selected by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette as Pittsburgh's Top Workplace among small businesses. Arias Agencies represents the products of American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), a Texas-based provider of life and supplemental health insurance.
Arias Agencies' selection as a Top Workplace was determined solely on feedback from its Agents. The survey is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement.
American Income Life is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK). Founded in 1951 by philanthropist Bernard Rapoport, AIL has provided middle-income citizens, labor unions, and credit unions insurance coverage for more than 60 years. Its international Agent force is comprised of contractors spanning the globe, from the Republic of Ireland to New Zealand to right here in Pittsburgh, where the Agency is led by top Company State General Agent Simon Arias.
"I'm thrilled that our American Income Life Pittsburgh office has been awarded one of Pittsburgh's Top Workplaces for 2012," Arias said. "The great thing about this award is that it's based on team feedback and, obviously if your team is happy, that generally translates to satisfied policyholders as well. This award really validates the unique training and leadership systems that guide our Agents to reach their goals, both personally and professionally."Arias Agencies is actively seeking dedicated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to add to its growing team. To learn more about career opportunities with Arias Agencies, call (412) 235-2385, visit www.americanincomelife-Arias.com, or watch this video produced by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York, and Union Heritage Life Assurance Company Limited, in the Republic of Ireland
- Markets products to 95 million uninsured Americans through in-home sales and workplace sales
- More than 5,000 full-time sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/12)
- Child Safe Kit – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Internet Safety Brochure – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts