Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
Walgreens (WAG): "I'm a buyer of Walgreens on weakness."Matrix Service (MTRX): "A small company that I like very much." Intel (INTC): "I was stunned that Apple (AAPL) is reportedly dropping Intel chips. I say don't buy it." Align Technology (ALGN): "I saying don't buy after that quarter." MGM Resorts (MGM): "No. I'm having trouble with Wynn Resorts (WYNN), there's no need to go down the food chain." Yamana Gold (AUY): "This is a great gold growth stock. I still like the SPDR Gold Shares (GLD)." McDonald's (MCD): "I don't want to buy it now. We need a few good monthly comp numbers. " Protein Design Labs (PDLI): "I'm going to say yes to that one. "
To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's Booyah!click here . To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV