Turning to the company's latest acquisition, Simon noted that BluePrint, the organic fruit and vegetable juice company, is a big opportunity for Hain.
When asked about concerns voiced during the company's conference call about slowing growth, Simon said all of his company's products can't grow at 40% forever. However, in the case of Earth's Best baby food and Greek Gods yogurts, Hain is having trouble meeting demand, which is leading to lower sales overall.
Cramer said he continues to believe in Hain's healthy eating story and would be a buyer given the decline in the company's shares.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer talked about the host of positive news the markets have been processing "incorrectly."Cramer said Walt Disney's (DIS) purchase of Lucasfilm for $4.05 billion is genius, as were the company's acquisitions of Pixar and Marvel. He said those deals were also panned by critics, but have proven to big gigantic successes. Cramer also praised the quarters from Kellogg (K), Procter & Gamble (PG) and especially Ford Motor (F), which is seeing strong sales from North America, Latin America and Asia. Cramer said he'd be a buyer of all these names. To sign up for Jim Cramer's Booyah! click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV