Cramer also recommended TransCanada (TRP) and Enbridge (ENB) as plays on the TransCanada pipeline, a project Romney supports, along with natural gas and oil shale players like EOG Resources (EOG) and Continental Resources (CLR).
All of these companies will be in demand if Romney wins, according to Cramer.
Jumping on the BP Bandwagon
Oil giant BP (BP) has come a long way since its Macondo oil spill in 2010, Cramer told viewers. The company was forced to pay over $50 billion in damages, which led to the shedding of nearly $35 billion in assets so far, he noted, assets that other companies have profited from handsomely.
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Walgreens (WAG), Matrix Service (MTRX), Yamana Gold (AUY), SPDR Gold Shares (GLD) and Protein Design Labs (PDLI). Cramer was bearish on Intel (INTC), Align Technology (ALGN), MGM Resorts (MGM) and McDonald's (MCD).
Executive DecisionIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with Irwin Simon, chairman and CEO of Hain Celestial (HAIN), the health food company that's up 216% since Cramer first recommended it in April 2010. Simon said while Hurricane Sandy was tragic for many, it has lead to strong demand for Hain products as people stocked up before the storm, ate lots of the company's food during the storm and, unfortunately, had to restock after many lost power in their homes. Hain continues to donate baby food and other items to those in need and is working hard to resupply stores as quickly as possible, he said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV