3 Stocks Pushing The Wholesale Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Sysco Corporation ( SYY) is down $0.63 (-2.0%) to $30.71 on average volume Thus far, 3.0 million shares of Sysco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.45-$30.88 after having opened the day at $30.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.34. Sysco Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the marketing and distribution of a range of food and related products primarily to the foodservice or food-away-from-home industry. Sysco Corporation has a market cap of $18.5 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Sysco Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sysco Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Sysco Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts