2. As of noon trading, Las Vegas Sands ( LVS) is down $2.05 (-4.5%) to $44.05 on average volume Thus far, 6.3 million shares of Las Vegas Sands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $43.61-$45.95 after having opened the day at $45.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.10. Las Vegas Sands Corp., together with its subsidiaries, owns, develops, and operates various integrated resort properties primarily in the United States, Macau, and Singapore. Las Vegas Sands has a market cap of $38.2 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Las Vegas Sands a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Las Vegas Sands as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its revenue growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Las Vegas Sands Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts