3. As of noon trading, Northrop Grumman ( NOC) is down $0.26 (-0.4%) to $68.72 on light volume Thus far, 641,392 shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $68.10-$68.82 after having opened the day at $68.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.98. Northrop Grumman Corporation provides products, services, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, and technical services worldwide. Northrop Grumman has a market cap of $16.9 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Northrop Grumman a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Northrop Grumman as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts