3. As of noon trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ( TEVA) is down $0.48 (-1.2%) to $41.01 on light volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.90-$41.73 after having opened the day at $41.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.49. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has a market cap of $35.9 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Teva Pharmaceutical Industries a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Teva Pharmaceutical Industries as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts