4. As of noon trading, Sanofi ( SNY) is down $0.65 (-1.5%) to $43.52 on light volume Thus far, 567,698 shares of Sanofi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $43.42-$43.82 after having opened the day at $43.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.17. Sanofi, together with its subsidiaries, researches, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products worldwide. Sanofi has a market cap of $118.6 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 20.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Sanofi a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sanofi as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Sanofi Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts