4. As of noon trading, Adobe Systems ( ADBE) is down $0.44 (-1.3%) to $33.95 on light volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Adobe Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.84-$34.31 after having opened the day at $34.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.39. Adobe Systems Incorporated operates as a diversified software company worldwide. It offers a line of software and services used by creative professionals, marketers, knowledge workers, application developers, enterprises, and consumers. Adobe Systems has a market cap of $17.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 21.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Adobe Systems a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Adobe Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Adobe Systems Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts