3. As of noon trading, Eni SpA ( E) is down $0.75 (-1.6%) to $44.89 on average volume Thus far, 580,322 shares of Eni SpA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 525,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.78-$45.14 after having opened the day at $45.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.64. Eni SpA, an integrated energy company, engages in the exploration, production, transportation, transformation, and marketing of oil and natural gas. Eni SpA has a market cap of $83.6 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Eni SpA a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Eni SpA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Eni SpA Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts