2. As of noon trading, Henry Schein ( HSIC) is up $1.32 (1.8%) to $75.82 on light volume Thus far, 278,862 shares of Henry Schein exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 377,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $74.27-$75.91 after having opened the day at $74.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.50. Henry Schein, Inc. distributes healthcare products and services primarily to office-based healthcare practitioners. It operates in two segments, Healthcare Distribution and Technology. Henry Schein has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Henry Schein a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Henry Schein as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Henry Schein Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts