4. As of noon trading, Arrow Electronics ( ARW) is up $0.63 (1.8%) to $36.71 on light volume Thus far, 394,870 shares of Arrow Electronics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 710,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.90-$36.88 after having opened the day at $36.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.08. Arrow Electronics, Inc. distributes products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions worldwide. Arrow Electronics has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Arrow Electronics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Arrow Electronics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Arrow Electronics Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts