2. As of noon trading, Target ( TGT) is up $0.62 (1.0%) to $63.33 on light volume Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.08-$63.61 after having opened the day at $63.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.71. Target Corporation operates general merchandise stores in the United States. Target has a market cap of $41.2 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Target a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Target as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Target Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts