2. As of noon trading, Chicago Bridge & Iron Company ( CBI) is up $0.70 (1.8%) to $38.90 on light volume Thus far, 554,562 shares of Chicago Bridge & Iron Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.07-$39.43 after having opened the day at $38.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.20. Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. provides conceptual design, technology, engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, and commissioning services to energy and natural resource industries worldwide. Chicago Bridge & Iron Company has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the materials & construction industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Chicago Bridge & Iron Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Chicago Bridge & Iron Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, robust revenue growth, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Chicago Bridge & Iron Company Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts