3. As of noon trading, Republic Services ( RSG) is up $0.08 (0.3%) to $26.56 on light volume Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Republic Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.25-$26.80 after having opened the day at $26.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.48. Republic Services, Inc. provides non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, and disposal services for commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential customers in the United States and Puerto Rico. Republic Services has a market cap of $10.3 billion and is part of the materials & construction industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Republic Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Republic Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Republic Services Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts