4. As of noon trading, Dresser-Rand Group ( DRC) is up $1.01 (2.0%) to $51.10 on light volume Thus far, 299,805 shares of Dresser-Rand Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 481,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.79-$51.33 after having opened the day at $49.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.09. Dresser-Rand Group Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions to the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide. Dresser-Rand Group has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Dresser-Rand Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dresser-Rand Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity, increase in stock price during the past year and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Dresser-Rand Group Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts