5 Stocks Pushing The Industrial Goods Sector Higher
4. As of noon trading, Dresser-Rand Group ( DRC) is up $1.01 (2.0%) to $51.10 on light volume Thus far, 299,805 shares of Dresser-Rand Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 481,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.79-$51.33 after having opened the day at $49.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.09. Dresser-Rand Group Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and servicing of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions to the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide. Dresser-Rand Group has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Dresser-Rand Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dresser-Rand Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity, increase in stock price during the past year and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Dresser-Rand Group Ratings Report now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV