2. As of noon trading, Thermo Fisher Scientific ( TMO) is up $0.36 (0.6%) to $61.86 on light volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.38-$62.06 after having opened the day at $61.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.50. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. provides analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software, and services for research, manufacture, analysis, discovery, and diagnostics. Thermo Fisher Scientific has a market cap of $22.8 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 38.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Thermo Fisher Scientific a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Thermo Fisher Scientific as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Thermo Fisher Scientific Ratings Report now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV