2. As of noon trading, Charles Schwab ( SCHW) is up $0.18 (1.3%) to $13.92 on average volume Thus far, 8.4 million shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $13.64-$14.00 after having opened the day at $13.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.74. The Charles Schwab Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides securities brokerage, banking, and related financial services to individuals and institutional clients. Charles Schwab has a market cap of $17.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Charles Schwab a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Charles Schwab as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts