3. As of noon trading, IntercontinentalExchange ( ICE) is up $3.23 (2.5%) to $133.06 on light volume Thus far, 243,246 shares of IntercontinentalExchange exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 458,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $128.64-$133.74 after having opened the day at $129.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $129.83. IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. operates regulated exchanges, clearing houses, and over-the-counter (OTC) markets for agricultural, credit, currency, emissions, energy, and equity index contracts. IntercontinentalExchange has a market cap of $9.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate IntercontinentalExchange a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates IntercontinentalExchange as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full IntercontinentalExchange Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts