2. As of noon trading, Church & Dwight Company ( CHD) is up $1.52 (3.0%) to $52.58 on average volume Thus far, 767,512 shares of Church & Dwight Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 862,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.15-$53.42 after having opened the day at $51.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.06. Church & Dwight Co., Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of household, personal care, and specialty products under various brand names in the United States and internationally. Church & Dwight Company has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Church & Dwight Company a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Church & Dwight Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Church & Dwight Company Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts