3 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Durables Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Hasbro ( HAS) is up $0.57 (1.6%) to $36.15 on light volume Thus far, 854,179 shares of Hasbro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.73-$36.34 after having opened the day at $35.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.58. Hasbro, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of children's and family leisure time products and services worldwide. Hasbro has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Hasbro a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Hasbro as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Hasbro Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts