3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Software & Services Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Cerner Corporation ( CERN) is up $0.78 (1.0%) to $78.51 on light volume Thus far, 713,445 shares of Cerner Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $76.98-$78.80 after having opened the day at $77.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.73. Cerner Corporation designs, develops, markets, installs, hosts, and supports healthcare information technology, healthcare devices, and content solutions for healthcare organizations and consumers worldwide. Cerner Corporation has a market cap of $13.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Cerner Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cerner Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Cerner Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts