PITTSBURGH, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Jefferson City to their three-day grand opening weekend. The store will open its doors on Wednesday, November 7 and begin the celebration with a ribbon cutting ceremony on Friday, November 9 at 8:00 a.m. at the retailer's new location at Stoneridge Village, 739 Stoneridge Parkway. Special extended store hours will also be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
DICK'S Sporting Goods also has a variety of special athlete appearances and giveaways scheduled to celebrate the grand opening festivities.
Sunday's schedule will feature a special appearance by St. Louis Cardinals player Allen Craig from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.* With his 2-out go-ahead pinch-single in Game 1 of the 2011 World Series, Craig became the 1st player with 2 go-ahead RBI as a pinch-hitter in World Series play.
Additionally on Sunday, there will be a Mystery Gift Card Giveaway, where the first 100 adults in line will receive unmarked DICK'S Sporting Goods gift cards in varying denominations from $5 to $500, with one person winning the $500 card. (Limit one per person and must be 18 years or older.)Throughout the weekend, customers will be able to enter for the chance to win an Epic A35T Treadmill and a Nishiki Kinzua29 Limited Edition bicycle. There will also be opportunities for customers to meet with certified bike and lodge technicians and PGA/LPGA professionals, as well as additional activities throughout the store. More details on all promotions are available at the store location.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV