Protiviti conducted its IT Audit Benchmarking Survey in the first and second quarters of 2012. Survey participants were comprised of more than 300 professionals worldwide, including chief audit executives, audit directors, and IT audit directors and managers. They responded to questions covering four categories: IT audit in relation to the internal audit department; assessing IT risk; IT audit in relation to the internal audit department; and skills and capabilities. To learn more about the 2012 IT Audit Benchmarking Survey and obtain a complimentary copy of the report, please visit: www.protiviti.com/ITauditsurvey.
Podcast Available with Additional Survey Insights Protiviti has produced a podcast that offers David Brand's analysis and commentary about the findings in the survey. Please visit www.protiviti.com/podcasts to listen or download the complimentary podcast.
About Protiviti Protiviti ( www . protiviti . com) is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. Through its network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, the firm has served more than 35 percent of FORTUNE ® 1000 and Global 500 companies. Protiviti also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies.
Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the S&P 500 index.Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services. SOURCE Protiviti
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV