3. As of noon trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) is up $0.69 (1.3%) to $52.26 on average volume Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.36-$52.34 after having opened the day at $51.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.57. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. operates as a hotel and leisure company worldwide. The company operates luxury and upscale full service hotels, select-service hotels, extended stay hotels, resorts, retreats, and residences under St. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has a market cap of $10.1 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts