4. As of noon trading, United Continental Holdings ( UAL) is up $0.34 (1.7%) to $20.07 on light volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of United Continental Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $19.67-$20.25 after having opened the day at $19.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.73. United Continental Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of passenger and cargo air transportation services. United Continental Holdings has a market cap of $6.5 billion and is part of the transportation industry. The company has a P/E ratio of -30.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate United Continental Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates United Continental Holdings as a hold. The company's strongest point has been its a solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have looked at. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full United Continental Holdings Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts