5 Stocks Pushing The Energy Industry Higher
3. As of noon trading, Baker Hughes ( BHI) is up $0.26 (0.6%) to $41.85 on light volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Baker Hughes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.40-$42.25 after having opened the day at $41.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.59. Baker Hughes Incorporated supplies oilfield services, products, and technology services and systems to the oil and natural gas industry worldwide. Baker Hughes has a market cap of $18.7 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 12.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Baker Hughes a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Baker Hughes as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Baker Hughes Ratings Report now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV