3. As of noon trading, Baker Hughes ( BHI) is up $0.26 (0.6%) to $41.85 on light volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Baker Hughes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.40-$42.25 after having opened the day at $41.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.59. Baker Hughes Incorporated supplies oilfield services, products, and technology services and systems to the oil and natural gas industry worldwide. Baker Hughes has a market cap of $18.7 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 12.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Baker Hughes a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Baker Hughes as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Baker Hughes Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts