Politico has become a force for all things politics since launching in January 2007, and as the 2012 presidential race draws to a close users may want to check the app. The Politico app is very easy to navigate, and the site is known to break news faster than other news outlets.
Politico has a slew of journalists breaking news from the White House, Capitol Hill, and lobbyists, as well as how they interact with Wall Street, the media and various personalities.The free app, which was recently updated in September, has a variety of key features to keep you up-to-date on all things election. The "Sections" button allows users to switch between Politico news, blogs, policy, and other sections. Articles can be zoomed in on up to 4x, and sharing to social media including Twitter and Facebook is easy from inside the app. The Politico app requires iPhone users to have downloaded iOS 4.3, and is optimized for iPhone 5.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV