iDemocrat, Proud Republican
Politics are generally seen as poor cocktail party discussion, but that doesn't mean you can't wear your support on your iPhone. The iDemocrat and Proud Republican apps are simple apps that allow you to show your political colors proudly on your iPhone. The free version of the app merely offers a picture of a donkey or an elephant to display on your phone.
The iDemocrat app is a free app that gets updated twice a week with stats on how many people have downloaded the apps. You can find and install the app here.The Proud Republican app costs $2.99, but gives you plenty bang for your conservative buck. In the latest version, you get access to talk radio hosts such as Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and others, while also getting updated news feeds from places like Drudge Report and FOX News. It was selected as "Best Conservative iPhone App" in the App Store, and is compatible with all your iOS devices. It requires you have iOS 4.0 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV