NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tuesday is one of the most important days for the United States in 2012 as the country votes for its president.
As the country goes to the polls to decide who will be in the White House for the next four years, either President Barack Obama or Governor Mitt Romney, you can keep up to date with the latest news and polls on the go, using these apps designed for your Apple (AAPL) iPhone.
The 2012 election is sure to be one of the most contentious in history, as deficits, entitlements, energy policies, and the overall health of the economy is at the forefront of voters' minds. TheStreet and its contributors have predicted that President Obama will win a second term in the White House.
Here are five iPhone apps to help keep you informed and abreast on all the latest election information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV