NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tuesday is one of the most important days for the United States in 2012 as the country votes for its president.
As the country goes to the polls to decide who will be in the White House for the next four years, either President Barack Obama or Governor Mitt Romney, you can keep up to date with the latest news and polls on the go, using these apps designed for your Apple (AAPL) iPhone.
The 2012 election is sure to be one of the most contentious in history, as deficits, entitlements, energy policies, and the overall health of the economy is at the forefront of voters' minds. TheStreet and its contributors have predicted that President Obama will win a second term in the White House.
Here are five iPhone apps to help keep you informed and abreast on all the latest election information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV