7 Post-storm Scams To Avoid
You can check a vehicle's history by paying a nominal fee for a search of the federal National Motor Vehicle Title Information System or use the free VinCheck service provided by the National Insurance Crime Bureau.
Scafidi says the NICB will work with its member insurance companies and law enforcement agencies to make sure that vehicles totaled after Sandy are entered into the federal National Motor Vehicle Title Information System and VinCheck.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV