Renminbi Relentlessly Replacing Dollar as Reserve Currency
Think of the U.S. dollar as the Titanic. Instead of trying to patch the Titanic as it began to sink to the bottom of the ocean, we have the Federal Reserve dynamiting more holes in the hull.
Readers need to fully grasp the three trends that are all rapidly/simultaneously destroying the value of the U.S. dollar:
Exponentially increasing U.S. deficits are requiring exponentially increasing money-printing as all this new dollar-denominated debt is issued. This alone must result in hyperinflation, the only question being when.
The switch from the dollar to the renminbi must result sooner or later in a panic flight out of the dollar and also U.S. hyperinflation.
Gratuitous money-printing from the Federal Reserve to the Wall Street crime syndicate now exceeds $1 trillion per year in 0% "loans" and simple hand-outs.
Out of the three trends above, the only one not entirely self-explanatory is the second. The move from the dollar to the renminbi must become a stampede, precisely because of the economic parameters previously outlined.
The U.S. and nearly all of the West are dying economies. Permanent near-zero interest rates and the suicidal insanity of "competitive devaluation" proclaim this to the world. Gigantic, unsustainable deficits make
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV