Renminbi Relentlessly Replacing Dollar as Reserve Currency
VANCOUVER ( Bullions Bull Canada) -- It is no secret that China is replacing the U.S. dollar with its own currency in more and more of its bilateral trading. It's apparent to all that the renminbi will soon have (at least) a co-equal status with the dollar as the global "reserve currency."
Yet, what is rarely, if ever, discussed in the mainstream media are the enormous economic repercussions of a world suddenly awash in a massive glut of surplus dollars.
In most respects economics mirrors one of the basic principles of physics: For every action there is an equal-and-opposite reaction. If farmers produce a bumper crop of wheat and supply soars, then the price falls. Similarly, if the demand for wheat suddenly collapsed, the price would also fall. Both a jump in supply and/or a plunge in demand result in the same state: abundant/excessive supply. The consequence of excessive supply is always a fall in price.
This economic "physics" applies in an identical manner to the world of currencies...eventually. In a global economy ever more corrupted by serial market-rigging, nowhere is this manipulation more blatant than in the world's forex markets.Indeed, the world's nations have openly declared they are all competitively engaged in currency manipulation as denoted by the euphemistic term
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV