TCF Bank is celebrating 50 years of serving the Robbinsdale area and opening a newly remodeled branch. A newly renovated combined drive-up and lobby services area, in a single convenient location, will replace the old drive-up only location and separate lobby.
“TCF Bank has been in existence for almost 90 years, with 50 of those years in Robbinsdale, and we remain committed to this community,” said Tim Doyle, TCF Retail Director of Branch Banking. “We are excited to open the doors of this new and improved branch facility to the Robbinsdale area.”
As part of TCF’s 50 th Anniversary in Robbinsdale and remodeled branch celebration, a special donation of $1,000 will be presented by TCF Bank to PRISM. PRISM is a local, non-profit organization that provides assistance to local families during times of financial hardship. Some of the services PRISM provides include food support, clothing and household items, children’s programs, financial assistance, education and transportation programs.
The TCF Bank branch at 4210 West Broadway Avenue is celebrating with special offers in November and December. Visit our TCF Bank branch for complete details on the promotions.
- Win an iPad®! Register between November 8, 2012 and January 5, 2013 for a chance to win a new Apple iPad. No purchase necessary. See official rules in branch for details. iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Weekly Good Neighbor gift certificate giveaways! Register weekly for gift certificates to local businesses on West Broadway Avenue (November 8, 2012 – January 5, 2013). Businesses include Hackenmueller Meats, Birdtown Café, Nonna Rosa’s Ristorante Italiano, Wuollet Bakery, Travail Restaurant, The Lodge of Robbinsdale, GO Health Chiropractic, and Lions Gym.
- Free 50 th Anniversary Mug Giveaway! The first 500 customers will receive a commemorative mug while supplies last.
- Business Open House on Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. A special open house specifically for small business owners and chamber members includes food and prizes.
- Toy and Food Drive from November 5, 2012 to December 14, 2012. TCF will be participating in the Chamber Toy & Food drive as a drop-off location site. Donated toys will be given to 12 local women’s shelters and donated food will be given to the PRISM food shelf.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts