CANTON, Mass., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The holiday season is here, and Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, has made its list (and checked it twice) of beverages, snacks and gifts to keep people running through the hustle and bustle of the season. This year, Dunkin' Donuts' holiday items feature three flavored coffee and lattes, including new White Chocolate, Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread, as well as new Red Velvet Drizzle Donuts and Red Velvet MUNCHKINS®. Dunkin' Donuts also has new Peppermint Mocha K-Cup® packs and packaged coffee to enjoy when there's no place like home for the holidays. Finally, Dunkin' Donuts is making it easier than ever to make the season bright with fun, festive, affordable gifts such as limited-edition holiday ornaments and Dunkin' Donuts branded tumblers.
Dunkin' Donuts' lineup of holiday menu items, available at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants nationwide for a limited time, includes:
- Hot and iced seasonal coffee and lattes: The taste and aroma of the holidays is back with Dunkin' Donuts' lineup of flavored coffee and lattes, including traditional seasonal varieties such as White Chocolate, Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread. All of Dunkin' Donuts' coffee and lattes are available hot or iced.
- Peppermint Mocha K-Cup® packs: Perfect for holiday parties or gatherings, Dunkin' Donuts' new Peppermint Mocha K-Cup ® packs make this favorite holiday flavored coffee available at home for use with Keurig® single cup brewing systems. Guests can also enjoy Peppermint Mocha packaged coffee in a special, limited time only 8-oz size.
- Red Velvet Drizzle Donut: Dunkin' Donuts' new Red Velvet Drizzle Donut is a glazed red velvet cake donut with cream cheese icing drizzle. Dunkin' Donuts' new Red Velvet MUNCHKINS® are the glazed red velvet cake in a festively fun bite size.
- Holiday Star Donut: This star-shaped, bavarian creme filled donut is topped with green icing and white star sprinkles.
- Mint Hot Chocolate: Available year-round at Dunkin' Donuts, Mint Hot Chocolate puts a spin on the classic Hot Chocolate, combining the warmth of Hot Chocolate with a cool, invigorating minty flavor.
To accompany the holiday menu, Dunkin' Donuts welcomes back the Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwich. This hearty breakfast sandwich features a Hillshire Farm split smoked sausage, yellow egg and American cheese oven-toasted on an English Muffin, and is the perfect way to fuel up for a holiday rush any time of day.Dunkin' Donuts Cards are the fun and affordable gift that can keep friends, family and co-workers running through the holidays and well into the New Year. These cards can be purchased in any amount between $2 and $100 and never expire. If registered online, Dunkin' Donuts will replace them free of charge if they are lost or stolen. For a great gift that doesn't need wrapping, virtual Dunkin' Donuts Cards can now be sent via email, text or Facebook through the mGift feature on the Dunkin' App. Dunkin' Donuts is the only national coffee retailer to offer people all of these options for sending an mGift. Finally, just in time for the busiest season of all, the majority of Dunkin' Donuts restaurants now offer free WiFi for all guests. For anyone seeking a place to check email or browse the Internet while enjoying delicious food and beverages, Dunkin' Donuts is now the 'hot spot' to keep running both online and offline through the holiday season and beyond. For more information about Dunkin' Donuts, please visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter ( www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts). About Dunkin' DonutsFounded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the regular/decaf coffee, iced coffee, hot flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for six years running. The company has more than 10,000 restaurants in 32 countries worldwide. For the full-year 2011, Dunkin' Donuts' restaurants had global franchisee-reported sales of approximately $6.4 billion. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com. Contact: McCall GosselinDunkin' Brands781-737-5200 McCall.Gosselin@DunkinBrands.com SOURCE Dunkin' Donuts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts