Sapoznik Insurance Receives Highest Rank Among Benefit Agencies In Florida And Captures National Recognition
MIAMI, Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sapoznik Insurance and Associates Inc., headquartered in North Miami Beach, FL has been recognized as a leader both nationally and locally by Lincoln Financial Group as the #1 ranked agency in Florida and #5 ranked nationally, in terms of premiums and employer groups placed with the carrier. This designation is a tribute to the level of expertise and client service provided by Sapoznik Insurance.
The full-service employee benefits agency, founded by Rachel A. Sapoznik in 1987, is also currently ranked #1 in the South Florida market for MetLife, with an outstanding 98% renewal consistency.
Sapoznik's other rankings include #1 for Neighborhood Health Partnership and #3 for UnitedHealthcare, in all of South Florida, factoring in renewals, new medical and ancillary lines sold, as well as overall size of business. The strong service philosophy Sapoznik has been recognized for on group insurance extends into its new offering, GetHealthQuote.com, which offers the identical high level of service model to the individual market.
In a statement, Ms. Sapoznik was quoted as saying, "These rankings give Sapoznik the ability to better represent what is in the best interest of our clients and their employees. This translates into a major differentiator, featuring superior services for our clients, at the most competitive price."These top rankings also benefit Sapoznik Insurance clients with multi-year rate guarantees, aggressive rates and direct access to underwriting to further negotiate new business and renewals. This negotiating strength combined with the agency's platform for education, health and wellness positions Sapoznik Insurance as an industry leader. SOURCE Sapoznik Insurance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV