Evans Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE MKT: EVBN), a community financial services company serving Western New York since 1920, announced today that David J. Nasca, President and CEO, will participate in a panel discussion on “Community Banks Taking Market Share” at the Sandler O’Neill East Coast Financial Services Conference in Aventura, Florida on Thursday, November 15, 2012, beginning at 8:20 AM ET.
A link to the panel discussion webcast will be available on the Evans Bancorp website at www.evansbancorp.com.
Evans’ management will also be available for individual meetings during the day.
About Evans Bancorp, Inc.Evans Bancorp, Inc. is a financial holding company and the parent company of Evans Bank, N.A., a commercial bank with $799 million in assets, 14 branches and $673 million in deposits at September 30, 2012. Evans is a full-service community bank, providing comprehensive financial services to consumer, business and municipal customers throughout Western New York. Evans Bancorp's wholly-owned insurance subsidiary, The Evans Agency, LLC, provides property and casualty insurance through 7 insurance offices in the Western New York region. Evans Investment Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Evans Bank, provides non-deposit investment products, such as annuities and mutual funds. Evans Bancorp, Inc. and Evans Bank routinely post news and other important information on their Web sites, at www.evansbancorp.com and www.evansbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV