Clinton Stumps for Obama in Florida
NEW YORK (TheStreet Ratings) -- President Obama's Surrogate-In-Chief, former President Bill Clinton, spoke to a capacity crowd of enthusiastic, grassroots activists at Palm Beach State College in Lake Worth, Florida Friday morning. The former President acknowledge the difficult time being had by residents of New York. He advocated the United States having at "active government" and ridiculed former FEMA Director Brown for saying "the government acted too quickly."
Clinton also stated that Mitt Romney would like to get elected and take credit for the 12 million new jobs that President Obama policies will help create. Romney was called out again for failing to release tax returns or even a budget with math that adds up.
Clinton implied that Ronmey's unwillingness to support investing in clean energy projects such as wind & solar because some of those projects might fail is cowardly. In making the case for daring government, Clinton pointed to his right at Senator Bill Nelson, a former NASA astronaut, who never shied away from his mission even after others paid the ultimate price.
Romney was assaulted for "indecisiveness" on failing to support or not to support equal pay for women under the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 as well as the harm to Florida seniors in nursing homes, autistic kids, and disabled children that would happen under Romney/Ryan voucher programs for Medicare and Medicaid in order to give more tax cuts to the wealthy.
Clinton Stumps for Pres. Obama in Florida
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV