Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) (“Matador” or the “Company”) announced today that Joseph Wm. Foran, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the upcoming investor events:
- Stephens Fall Investment Conference 2012 held in New York City on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Investors and the general public are invited to listen to the live webcast of the presentation via the following link: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/stph19/mtdr/
- Jefferies’ 2012 Global Energy Conference held in Houston, TX on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Investors and the general public are invited to listen to the live webcast of the presentation via the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff73/mtdr/
The webcasts can also be found at www.matadorresources.com under the Events page of the Investors section of the website. A copy of the Company’s most recent Investor Presentation will be available before each conference under the Presentations page of the Investors section of the website.
About Matador Resources Company
Matador is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States, with a particular emphasis on oil and natural gas shale plays and other unconventional resource plays. Its current operations are located primarily in the Eagle Ford shale play in South Texas and the Haynesville shale play in Northwest Louisiana and East Texas.For more information visit Matador Resources Company at www.matadorresources.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV