BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE: BLK) announced today that its iShares Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) business, the world’s largest manager of ETFs 1, will host its first virtual conference on Thursday, November 8, bringing approximately 1,000 financial advisors together with leading industry experts in a highly interactive environment. “The Way Forward” will include 14 conference sessions, an exhibitor hall, networking lounge and resource center – all in an online format.
“The old ways of investing are not working for many end investors and advisors today are challenged to help their clients navigate a world that is more volatile, more uncertain and more complex,” said Martin Beaulieu, Managing Director, Head of US iShares Wealth Advisory at BlackRock. “At ‘The Way Forward’ conference we’re bringing together some of the industry’s leading experts to provide advisors with the intellectual content and practical solutions that these times require.”
Featured sessions at The Way Forward conference include:
- Where Do We Go from Here?: Larry Fink, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BlackRock and Mark Wiedman, Global Head of iShares Business, BlackRock
- Combining Active and Index Funds: The Best of Both Worlds: Russ Koesterich, Global Chief Investment Strategist for iShares, BlackRock and Michael Fredericks, Head of US Retail Asset Allocation - Multi-Asset Client Solutions Group, BlackRock
- Long Live the Fixed Income Revolution: Matthew Tucker, Head of iShares Fixed Income Strategy, BlackRock and Howard Present, Co-Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, F-Squared Investments
- The ETF Landscape: Today and Tomorrow: Dodd Kittsley, Global Head of ETP Research, BlackRock and Scott Burns, Director of Fund Research, North America, Morningstar, Inc.
- Managing for Outcomes with Model Portfolios: Russ Koesterich, Global Chief Investment Strategist for iShares, BlackRock and David Kurapka, iShares Global Investment Strategy, BlackRock
- Strengthening Your Core: Martin Beaulieu, Head of US Wealth Advisory for iShares, BlackRock and Del Stafford, Global Head of iShares Product and Investment Consulting, BlackRock
Conference partners include Dorsey Wright & Associates, IndexUniverse, Morningstar, MSCI, Astor Asset Management, CLS Investments, F-Squared Investments, GLOBALT Investments, Good Harbor Financial and Horizon Investments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV