- Free wellness consultations with Rite Aid pharmacists specially trained as diabetes care specialists. Members are given access to a toll-free number where they can be connected during regular business hours with a pharmacist who can discuss diabetes management. Members can also log in to www.riteaid.com/diabetes to chat with a pharmacist 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free 12-page, color Diabetes Health guides available to any visitor to any Rite Aid store. Guides explain the different types of diabetes and its causes and potential complications if not managed successfully. Guides also include an American Diabetes Association risk test for type 2 diabetes and offer information on meal planning, blood sugar testing, exercise, parts of the body often affected by diabetes, and how and when to seek diabetes care for those specific body parts.
- A monthly email newsletter with information on living with diabetes and additional products savings.
- The ability to earn a recurring $10 +UP Reward for every $50 spent on participating diabetes products at Rite Aid. +UP Rewards are special rewards earned when certain items or groups of items are purchased that can be used like cash toward a qualifying purchase at a future Rite Aid visit.
Rite Aid Supports American Diabetes Month With Newly Revamped Wellness+ For Diabetes Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.