Mannatech, Incorporated (NASDAQ: MTEX), the leading innovator and provider of naturally sourced supplements based on Real Food Technology ® solutions, announced today that it surpassed its goal of 100 events in its “XFM 100” one-night initiative on October 30 th.
The XFM 100 initiative is part of Mannatech’s Xtreme Food Makeover campaign, originally launched in September 2012. This movement showcases Mannatech’s Real Food Technology approach to nutrition, and enables anyone to boost the nutrition of anything they eat with NutriVerus™ powder, the company’s newest product. Xtreme Food Makeover events are hosted by independent Associates of Mannatech. The XFM 100 challenged Mannatech Associates to collectively host 100 events on one day. Associates surpassed this goal and held 195 Xtreme Food Makeover events on one night, October 30, 2012. In addition, the Mannatech corporate office committed that for every event scheduled between October 17 and October 30, they would donate valuable nutrition to a child for an entire year through its Give for Real donation-through-consumption program. Mannatech will be nourishing 423 children in need over the next year due to the overwhelming response of its Associates.
Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Al Bala, said, “Our Associates far surpassed our expectations in scheduling not 100, but nearly 200 XFM events. They have embraced our XFM system with such unmatched passion not only because it’s so simple, fun, and easy to duplicate, but most importantly, because they are sharing a unique solution to one of the world’s biggest problems—malnutrition. All of this is a powerful testament to their renewed faith and deep belief in Mannatech’s core values and what we stand for. When you combine all these things, you are looking at a powerful movement, one that is changing their own lives, the lives of children, and the world.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV